If your real estate business is looking to shift into hyper-drive when it comes to attracting new clients, generating leads, and getting sales, digital marketing has transformative potential.
And while it’s possible for you to do it on your own, the reality is that your expertise lies elsewhere.
Rather than attempting to master the ins and outs of the fast-changing digital marketing arena while simultaneously attending to your roles and responsibilities as a real estate agent, there is another way.
We’re talking about hiring a digital marketing agency to manage all your marketing needs. But all real estate marketing firms aren’t created equal. So how do you find one that will work as hard for you as you need it to?
Let’s take a closer look at why hiring a real estate marketing agency can be an invaluable strategy for your business, along with what to look for when selecting one.
What Services Will a Digital Marketing Agency Offer Your Business?
Digital marketing agencies offer many benefits for your firm. In simplest terms, they provide the tools your business needs to grow without requiring you to do everything yourself from scratch.
Plus, while you’re busy keeping up with all the trends happening in the real estate market, a real estate digital marketing firm will be busy keeping up with the latest trends in the digital space.
Specifically, a digital marketing agency can do the following for your real estate business:
- Conduct market research to devise and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Optimize your website for top search rankings
- Plan, create, and manage a consistent and engaging content marketing calendar that will drive traffic to your website
- Create and manage successful email marketing campaigns
- Create a robust social media campaign and manage it across all platforms and communities
- Plan and execute advertising and media outreach for your real estate business
- Utilize tracking and analytics tools to measure your results
The Benefits of Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency
We just covered the many beneficial things a digital marketing agency can do for your real estate firm. Now we’ll move on to the top reasons why it’s a smart move to hire a digital market agency, including the following things:
- They offer knowledge and experience specifically in digital marketing.
- They will help you reach more people through more channels — faster and more comprehensively than you could do on your own.
- In focusing on your digital marketing strategies, they free you up to focus on your business.
- You’ll gain an inside edge on your competitors.
- They’ll constantly offer new ideas aimed at helping your business continue to innovate and grow.
- They can help you generate more leads, get more listings, and make more sales — all of which add up to a positive ROI for your real estate business.
- You’ll know exactly what’s working and what’s not so you can continue to improve and refine your digital marketing efforts.
Top Questions to Ask When Choosing a Digital Marketing Agency
As mentioned earlier, real estate marketing companies aren’t one-size-fits-all. While some may offer the exact marketing services you’re looking for, others may fall short.
Before we get to the questions, spend a few minutes thinking about what you want and need your digital marketing agency to accomplish for you. Maybe you’ve already got some digital marketing initiatives in place, and you’re just looking for someone to fill in the gaps. Or maybe you want a soup-to-nuts, full-service digital marketing solution.
Another way to look at it? How can you find a real estate marketing agency that provides what you want and need if you haven’t yet defined what those wants and needs are?
Now that we’ve got that covered, use the following 12 questions to find a real estate digital marketing agency that will deliver on your goals:
- Will you create and schedule my content? If so, what type of content do you provide?
- What experience do you have with social media for real estate agents, and how will you create, implement and manage my social media calendar?
- Will your email marketing strategies include writing my emails and creating a newsletter?
- Will you advertise my open houses, and if so how and where?
- How will you help me find and connect with my target audience?
- How will you help me with creating a brand identity and brand strategy that will drive my business?
- Will you manage all aspects of content creation, including writing blogs, managing my blog, and videos?
- Will you help me update, optimize, and manage my website?
- How will you make sure my business is seen on local search?
- What strategies will you use to make sure my listings are seen?
- Do you understand the local real estate market, and what experience do you have in this area?
- How will you measure and show results?
Lastly, you may also want to ask what level of involvement you’ll be expected to have in the process. This can help manage your expectations if you prefer being hands-on or hands-off.
Still wondering whether hiring a digital marketing agency is right for your real estate business? If you’re looking to grow, lack the time and skills to increase your marketing, or are unsure of how to level-up your digital marketing initiatives, hiring a marketing agency can help you overcome your current obstacles to move forward toward your goals.
One digital marketing agency that checks all the boxes? The Light Digital. To learn more about how our comprehensive digital marketing services can help your business grow, evolve, and thrive, connect with us today.