Church Increases Loyal Membership and Engagement on Social Media
The Light Digital was hired to help Church of the Highlands increase loyal following and online engagement as well as showcase involvement in the community via digital outreach and marketing tactics.
- Branded and optimized page designs and information published on Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
- Managed online reputation by monitoring reviews and mentions and responding or sharing appropriately
- Implemented online advertisements to reach the target market
- Created custom content for social media designed to resonate with the target market and generate engagement, encourage social sharing, increase direct website traffic, as well as increase organic search traffic.
- Increased loyal church attenders
- Received 40 positive reviews on Facebook
- Gained 42 followers on Google+
- Grew to 88 New Subscribers on YouTube
- Increased Facebook fan base by 692
- Generated 967,266 impressions through Facebook
- Generated over 1,180 monthly engaged users on Facebook
- Increased website traffic by over 563%
- Decreased website bounce rate by almost 34%
- Elevated Website visitors view habits an average of 1.5 additional pages per visit
Church of the Highlands is a well known Bay Area church providing a warm, caring environment with ministries and classes for all age groups with a strong emphasis on Christian education and missions. Its mission as a church is to help its fellowship find meaning in their lives, a community to belong to, and a relationship with God. Also home to Highlands Christian Schools, Daybreak Radio on KFAX (AM 1100), and Verse By Verse on KDIA (AM 1640) and KFAX (AM 1100).
“We are enjoying our partnership with The Light Digital. For example, they were instrumental in helping us sell out all 5 performances of our Scrooge production, with each performance reaching 50% to 80% new attendees. The Light Digital has helped us take our online marketing and communication to the next level.” — Mary Escalante Director of Communications